We are delighted to inform you that FIGO is hosting our upcoming global webinar on Thursday 5th November at 2pm (GMT): New Technologies in OBGYN Teaching.
The aim of this webinar is to present the new technologies that have emerged to improve teaching in medicine with a focus in obstetrics and gynecology. These techniques can be implemented in different settings and might be appropriate for the current situation we are living through globally. This webinar intends to lead towards the production of new research as well as opening the conversation towards improving education for future generations.
The speakers will include:
· Dr Atziri Ramírez Negrín, WATOG President (Mexico) ? Introduction to the Webinar
· Dr Roman Kapustin, WATOG Vice President (Russia) ? Scientific Achievements as an essential part of training process in obstetrics and gynecology
· Dr Elisabeth Epstein (Sweden) ? What if Artificial Intelligence (AI) could be used to discriminate benign form malignant ovarian tumours?
· Dr Bongi Rubushe Ngwenya (South Africa) ? Simulators and OBGYN education and training
· Professor Enzo Grossi (Italy) ? AI in OBGYN: What works and how?
The webinar will also feature an introduction from Dr Faysal El Kak.
Register now to join us for the live webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_w6Vk7BUQT26qzgWK7TA4dw
Please note that registration is required to join this webinar. If you are unable to attend, please note that the webinar will also be available on demand on FIGO?s website shortly after the live event.
We would be very grateful if you could promote the webinar amongst your members.
We are also excited to inform you of our upcoming FIGO Africa Regional Kigali Congress (Virtual Event with a Hub in Kigali), taking place from 13-15 December 2020. To find out more and to register now, visit our website: www.figokigali2020.org
With best wishes and take care,