View the full agenda here.
You will leave this conference with:
- New approaches to day-to-day clinical challenges
- Updates for
better treatment plans
- Guidance to navigate expanding diagnostic options and new medical
- Advances in imaging and their implications for day-to-day clinical
- Workshops to advance skills
- Drug interaction updates
- Revised therapy protocols and
- Best practices for high-risk patients
- Guidance to determine when to treat vs. when
The problem-oriented lectures,
cased-based interactive discussions and in-depth clinical skills workshops at Obstetrics and
Gynecology 2018 are led by experienced clinicians at the forefront of their respective
subspecialties. Participants come from across the United States and Canada as well as from Europe,
Africa, South and Central America, Oceania, and the Middle East.
I hope you will join us in Boston for Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018.
Robert L. Barbieri, MD
Kate Macy Ladd Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive
Harvard Medical School
Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and
Brigham and Women?s Hospital